Sofia Imamia Noorbakhshia

The Torch Bearer of Peace

Noorbakhsh Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Peer-e-Tareeqat Syed Muhammad Shah Noorani

Syed Mustafa
Administrator

Please give your comments about the most respectable Peer-e-Tareeqat Syed Muhammad Shah Noorani

--

Syed Mustafa

Quetta

September 10, 2009 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Syed Mustafa
Administrator

He is our religious leader and we should follow the orders of him.

September 10, 2009 at 12:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yasoob

He is the main pillar of our sect of religion; if he denies the truth of his Peer-e-yat he?ll be no longer in noorbakhhia. So, we should obey &follow the orders of the Peer-e-Tareeqat SyedMuhammad Shah Noorani. MayAllah protect him and give him long life Ameen, Sum Ameen!

--

Yasoob,

Quetta, Balochistan.

September 24, 2009 at 3:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ibrahim ali

His Holiness is the supreme leader of Noorbakshiya as well Islam. all people of Islam need to obey his order

October 13, 2009 at 5:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Syed Mustafa
Administrator

Very nice comment Dear Ibrahim Ali. Syed Muhammad Shah Noorani is our supreme leader. we shoul follow his orders.

--

Syed Mustafa

Quetta

November 3, 2009 at 3:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yasoob

Very well said Ibrahim, i and all the noorbakhsi's should have the same belive that you have/said.

--

Yasoob,

Quetta, Balochistan.

November 11, 2009 at 4:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

soofi

These comments are totally one sided from one part of Noorbukhshia . However, I would like to refer this forum to others, that come and give your comments about the position of the Peer as well as the qualities and eligibilities of the peer in this sect. Further, the scenario of the Baltistan are going to be change by the next 1-2 years with prominent change you will observe after the end of the process of political elected members for the assembly.

By this forum you should highlight the problems of noorbukhshia (not one sect but as whole) which they are facing and whatever they will face specially after the election 2009. This election brought many changes especially in socio and religion part of the Baltistan.

well wisher for all

November 23, 2009 at 7:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Syed Mustafa
Administrator

Very nice comments dear brother, I m not one sided if u have have any positive suggestion, I welcome u to share with us.

thanks

--

Syed Mustafa

Quetta

December 27, 2009 at 6:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yasoob

Dear Soofi! you have post very nice comment but from you comment i think that your speak/post comment one sided and not relizing the ground realities.

--

Yasoob,

Quetta, Balochistan.

January 3, 2010 at 11:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hatim

soofi at 07:31AM on Nov 23, 2009

These comments are totally one sided from one part of Noorbukhshia . However, I would like to refer this forum to others, that come and give your comments about the position of the Peer as well as the qualities and eligibilities of the peer in this sect. Further, the scenario of the Baltistan are going to be change by the next 1-2 years with prominent change you will observe after the end of the process of political elected members for the assembly.

By this forum you should highlight the problems of noorbukhshia (not one sect but as whole) which they are facing and whatever they will face specially after the election 2009. This election brought many changes especially in socio and religion part of the Baltistan.

well wisher for all

Soofi sahab,

Based on ur comments this site should higlight the problems

of noorbakhshi's.

1-If we truely follow our Peer-e-Tareeqat Hazrat  Syed Mohammad Shah Norani's

farmans InshaAllah there will never be any problems for the NoorBakhshi's.

2- You've mentioned  ((one part of Noorbukhshia))

There are no Different parts or sections in Noorbakhshia.

I really Appreciate ur comments.

thanks and regards

HATIM

January 31, 2010 at 3:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.